Thanks Roger and Sarah,

As my stack will be used by others, I need a more portable solution than the UDC and I need Windows and Mac solution. I did compare exporting as snapshot in the jpeg and png formats and the png format seems to have a bit more quality. The exported image will be printed by a fulfillment center and they prefer to use PDFs, but I've asked them to consider an exception and test in other formats. We'll see what they say. Still, I'm dealing with screen resolution which is about half of what I'd like.

I'll keep tinkering!
Marty Knapp