Stephen Barncard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Roger Eller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> .......................... This is a PC solution, however it
>>can be shared as a network printer that is accessible by Macs.
>
> I guess it's not so 'universal' at all...
>

> sqb

Ah, so you want it to be 'Mac' universal. ;-)
There are a multitude of file format conversion utilities that work
cross-platform. GhostScript does a pretty good job on Mac, PC and Linux. A
card could be exported as a PNG or JPG, then just shell a GS command to
convert it to PDF. This would appear transparent to the end user.

Roger Eller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>