The id needs to include the stack reference, because it is a reference to the target object.

Based on that, it doesn't matter that the path can change, since the long id is only stored for the length of the call to the class group.

The class groups are referenced by name and the long id of the card they are on. If the path to the HOOT stack changes while the library is enabled, I suppose that could cause a problem, but that seems unlikely.

gc