Hi Richard,

I've looked it up.. Revolution Enterprise for Mac OS X (Tiger).

Would that help to answer my question?

Thanks,

Willem

Op 5 Mar 2006, om 16:08 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven:

Willem van Heemstra wrote:
Hi,
I have installed Revolution Media and I am trying to find Revolution Adventure Game template. Does anyone know where this template is and how to start building a game from it?

The RunRev site says Revolution Media is not yet available.

What exactly do you have?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal