Does anyone know if the templates for Media will work in Enterprise? Also, will they work with earlier versions of Rev or only with 2.7 (I suspect the latter)? Will the templates be available for sale separate form Media itself.

I haven't been programming much lately, so haven't renewed my Rev subscription. If the templates work with pre-2.7 Rev it might be worth my while to buy them just to play around with until I have free time to get back into serious programming (and to justify buying 2.7 license).

Thanks.