Hi Jim,

Klaus,

Thanks. I have been using the handler you describe above, but there was never a picture that responds to the setting of the currentTime. Although the movie would "start" at the currentTime.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "when the QT controller is visible." Is this a feature of RR?

you can check "Controler" in the inspector for the player, and that is a QT only feature. That one checked is what I mean by "when the QT controller is visible." :-)

I haven't taken the plunge into 2.7 as yet. Waiting for things to sort themselves out.

But I would appreciate it if someone would let me know whether RR has fixed the display problem in OS X. That is, whether the following stack runs as expected:

go  url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/DisplayProblemsOSX.rev";

Does the graphic move evenly across the screen or is the motion herky-jerky?
Same for the banner display?

Tried it on my 1 Ghz G4 Mac and the motion is ehmm... immediate (the graphic is here and then there at once) and so is the banner, the text suddenly appears without the "OS X fix"

Thanks,

Jim

Regards

Klaus Major