I wonder what that exactly means: no 2.7.0 but 2.7.1. or 2.7.2 or no 2.7.x at all.

If the latters, RunRev could be accused of false advertisement. I wonder whether that is the same offense in Scotland as it is in the US. Furthermore, if they were planning not to have any 2.7.x release, why would they remove 2.6.x?

I guess I am trying to stay optimistic and see their action in best possible light :)

Here is exactly what Heather told me...

<snip>
I am not expecting to see a 2.7 Classic version of Revolution I'm afraid.
<snip>