Colleagues,

Our company (http://daniels-mara.com), in conjunction with Trevor DeVore from Blue Mango Learning Systems (http://mangomultimedia.com) is putting together a Revolution IDE framework called "Galaxy"(http:// daniels-mara.com/galaxy_blog/?page_id=4) and we've started a blog called "Galactically Speaking" (http://daniels-mara.com/galaxy_blog) where we are discussing our thoughts and actions.

We've laid out a product road map (http://daniels-mara.com/ galaxy_blog/?page_id=3) so you can see where we're headed and offer feedback. We've, of course, shared our thoughts with Kevin and he expressed enthusiasm for our direction and vision. We've also been talking with Chipp, Richard, Ken, Sarah and Karen about Galaxy and they've offered help and input.

We are anticipating a modest first release of Galaxy Free (http:// daniels-mara.com/galaxy_blog/?page_id=5) with in the next couple of weeks (depending upon what Sarah and Karen find in testing). As the name implies, this product will be free of charge.

If you want to get involved in something that will make Revolution more accessible to people via an open architecture for add-on IDE components (script editors, prop inspectors, etc) as well as its own components, get involved. It's at least one way to help "the cause" of making Revolution the preferred tool for cross-platform rapid application development.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century
http://www.daniels-mara.com/products