Lynn,

I was breaking my blog (http://daniels-mara.com/galaxy_blog/?p=6) into bite-sized chunks by commenting on my own comments!

Jerry

Voice: 512.879.6286
Skype: jerry.daniels

42.7 PERCENT OF ALL STATISTICS ARE MADE UP ON THE SPOT.

On Apr 16, 2006, at 9:28 AM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

Interesting - I think you might have your comments set up in an odd
way - they all say that they are coming from Jerry, whom I assume
hasn't acquired a fractured personality since viewing the
Easter Bunny
video :-)

Hi Lynn,

All three comments were in fact form Jerry.  I think it was
just Jerry adding to the thought of the original blog entry.

As long as he doesn't pull out the sock puppets I guess its okay ;-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd