Just a little bit of follow-up on the use of the executable module "get_sys_info_linux". I have a Live CD (where you don't have to install anything on the HD) for the Brazilian Kurumin Linux (KDE). So I loaded it up and ran "get_sys_info_linux". This was the result in "sys_info.txt":

/home/kurumin/Desktop/
/home/kurumin/
/usr/
/tmp/

("Kurumin" is not only the name of the distro, but also the default user name.)

As you can see, the last parameter (TrashFolder) did not appear, and in fact the program module did not close as a result.

Richard (and others): Please let me know if this module is of any real use to you. If so, I will try to improve my RB project to include error handling, OK? But not tonight, Josephine!

Regards,
Bob