I've been intimidated by the full blown Revolution package and now feel a little more comfortable, especially in the area of the pocket book, since "Revolution Media" has been introduced. I'm mainly interested in using this product to produce educational training material that features a lot of slideshow material and captured QuickTime sessions with software demonstration. Of course, the more interactivity, the better.

But, is deployment through the Runtime "player" the only method for viewing and distribution? Can a website equipped with a plug-in manage to demonstrate some of the interactive content that I intend to produce with Revolution Media?

Thanks,

Greg Smith