On Jun 26, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Jim Carwardine wrote:

Hi Folks... I've just upgraded to Rev 2.7.2 in OS X and can't seem to get command/period to abort a handler in an infinite repeat loop. It that only a Classic function? How do I do it in OS X? I can't look it up in the rev docs because my IDE is busy inside my repeat loop which I can't abort. I'd like to be able to save the script changes so I don't want to force quit.

How do I abort a handler?

exit handerName

In some cases, you might want to:  exit to top

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com