On 27/6/06 16:39, Ben Rubinstein wrote:
So this is a bug introduced in some version of 2.7 - does this represent a touching confidence by RunRev that their user-programmers are now so sophisticated that they'll never make mistakes anymore, sort of like Steve Jobs removing the reset switch on Macs? Feels like another reason for me to stick on 2.6.1, since I know just how not-sophisticated *I* am!

Minor update: this bug is still present in 2.7.2; it applies even after
'suspend development environment'; but it doesn't apply to standalones built
with 2.7.2, ie cmd-period interrupts fine.  So it's not in the 2.7.2 engine,
it's something in the 2.7.x IDE - and something that isn't suspended.

I've added this to Bugzilla as #3713.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866