Lynn,

I would be willing to participate.

Note: I don't know how 'big' this site is though. I mean staying power. The searches that I have done so far have not returned any mail list results and have mostly been from source forge et al. I already search right from within Visual Studio to source forge etc. so I don't see this being embraced in a big way. However, with that said if this technology were available for Rev then I would certainly use it. Maybe a Rev plugin set to search the site from within Rev would do the trick.

Tom