Dan Shafer wrote:
In general, I love Dreamhost. I recommend it. But I will say that when I
compare notes with my colleagues who are on other plans (granted, for the
most part more expensive plans) their reports of downtime are significantly
less than mine. Just check out http://www.dreamhostsupport.com for the past
few days and see the kinds of nightmares at least most Dreamhost users have
had to put up with.

When I saw how far below market averages Dreamhost was priced I was curious about how they could afford to do that. Now maybe we see.

I've been using TierraNet for almost a decade for running Rev CGIs with hardly a hiccup in all those years. Sure, it costs more, but the live human support is excellent in the few times I've needed it.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal