Bill,

Mind that prices are different for Americans and Everywhereelsians. If the web site is not clear about this, ask support for pricing info.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 23-sep-2006, om 0:09 heeft Bill Marriott het volgende geschreven:

I am confused. I thought each new purchase of Rev came with a year of
updates? Shouldn't someone who purchased Rev on 7/22/06 already be entitled
to all updates until 7/22/07?

... Ok, I just went to the "Buy" page on RunRev.com.

- Prices are listed only in pounds for me
- The one-year of updates do not appear to be included with new licenses now
- Rev Studio is now £199.00, which is US$378 -- *without* updates
- New purchase of Rev Studio WITH 1yr updates is now £199.00 + 33% = £265
(US$502.75)
- Early update pack is now £99 (US$188) per year
- Standard license renewal is now £133 (US$252.64) per year

Am I getting this right? It seems you've increased the prices of Rev Studio
significantly from what it used to be (US$299 for new purchases w/ 1yr
updates, US$150/yr for early updates, US$199/year for standard renewals).