Swami,

What would you define as the latest version?

Post specific bugs or performance problems on the Basecamp site (daniels-mara.updatelog.com) against the specific version you are running and you will get a perfectly working version within no time. You'll need a user name and password to get onto the site.

Are you aware you're still posting publicly, btw?

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century
http://www.daniels-mara.com