It's exactly me tought too, Mark and All ;-)

Best,

Pierre

I'd have to respectfully disagree with this. For my two cents' worth,
I'd rather have the team working on the engine: fixing bugs and adding
new features, etc. The IDE is something that third parties can work
on: making improvements and drop-in replacements for existing features
ala Galaxy, or by adding plugins. But the engine is something that
only the rev team can modify.

-- -Mark Wieder

Pierre Sahores
www.sahores-conseil.com