Hi folks

I built an app with Rev 2.7.4, and when the standalone is built for OS X, it appears that the xml library is missing. It doesn't matter if I let the Standalone Builder automatically assemble the needed libraries, or if I tell it myself that it should explicitly include that library. If I let it automatically include it when building for Windows, then the revxml.dll gets placed into the externals folder. On OS X that externals folder is empty.

I seem to remember having similar problems with the Standalone Builder last year, and someone pointed me to some custom properties of Rev that I could delete and that would give the Standalone Builder a much-needed kick in the pants.

Could some kind soul please help me again? I searched the list archive via Google, but couldn't find anything about this property.

Bernard Devlin