The Perl module works on all three.

Cheers,

Luis.

On 14 Nov 2006, at 19:07, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

I have a Pentium 3 in my study that runs Ubuntu 6.10
with GNOME, KDE, Enlightenment, Fluxbox, XFCE and
Blackbox as possible window managers.

Apart from all sorts of odd-sounding varieties of
English it has Bulgarian for GNOME, and German for
both GNOME and KDE.

Now, as an awkward type of long-standing; how is my
projected standalone that I am developing on my Mac
going to stop from going completely bonkers when it
has to "decide" which language it should choose for
its menu items?

And, as, so far I have seen mention of ways of
detecting Systemlanguage only for Windows and Mac OS
X, must I assume that detecting it on Linux is a thing
we will have to wait for . . . for a longish time?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson