hi

With both mc & rev the documentation has been weak & I believe a good idea is an official Runrev tutorial wiki of some sort where all the bright minds on this list can contribute.

Things have improved thru the forums but personally I don't use it much because basically it take more effort to vist a forum webpage than just check my email.

btw the rev mailing lists are probably the most entertaining and informative I subscribe to :)

regards
alex