Hi Francis,

You can copy your copy of Revolution 2.6.1 to your new iMac if the iMac is able to run the same operating system as the Mac you are using Rev 2.6.1 on now. You can still do this with 2.7.x, although you would have to enter your license key again.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 19:00 heeft Francis Nugent Dixon het volgende geschreven:

Hi from Paris,

I have a "legit" Rev Dreamcard 2.6.1  on my Mac at home.
I must go into hospital for at least 2 weeks (over Christmas !
My God - what can I possibly do during those two weeks ?).

I haven't tried it yet, so I don't know if it is possible, but I'd
like to know beforehand.

I am thinking of buying an iMac to be able to survive these few
weeks . Can I copy Revolution on to this iMac ? Do I just copy
files and "run", or will there be problems ?

Regards

-Francis