Friends,

I wrote a really big piece today. I sent to the list but the list rejected saying it is to big (16k, awaiting moderator approaval). I managed to put the whole text (... and add styles) to the new Rev forums. I am requesting feedback on my ideas of where Revolution Web development should be going and would enjoy anything you guys could say to me (including cursing.)

The article is here: http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php? p=1612

yes, people need to register on the forums to see it but how can I share this if the mailserver doesn't allow big emails... it's just text you know...

thanks in advance
andre