Richard,

thanks for the repost, I should have done that in the first case. Did you read it, do you have any feedback?

Cheers
andre

On Nov 28, 2006, at 3:38 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Andre wrote:
I wrote a really big piece today. I sent to the list but the list rejected saying it is to big (16k, awaiting moderator approaval).

That's a silly arbitrary limit. But the post is valuable and there are so many more people here than there that rather than inconvenience the lot of them I've taken the liberty of re-posting your message here as you originally intended, broken into three parts to work within the silly limit here....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal