Its not working with Safari at all and the $5000 price tag was all I had to see this wasn't for me. Also, as expected, the standalones are pc-only.

In this day and age it's silly for a company to pretend the mac user base doesn't exist.. I mean their product should at least create SITES that Safari can render!

BTW,

Talking with Chris today, he mentioned he checked a Morfik a bit, and wants
to look at it further. He compared it to a web-based version of FileMaker or
Access. He said it creates standalone .exe's and ALSO uploads files to
existing web servers as well.

He thought it was pretty interesting and he's not very easily impressed. I
imagine he'll take the free version for a spin and I'll hear more about it.

-Chipp

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o