On Dec 1, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Mikey wrote:

Along with the attempt to toy with Galaxy, I sent a message to the
group a week ago asking why Galaxy is worthwhile.  Jerry responded
with a trial username and password so I could mess with it, but I
don't recall anywhere seeing the "this is why you HAVE to use Galaxy",
so I was hoping that a couple of Galaxy Fanbois would talk about it.

If nothing else I was hoping that Galaxy's script editor would make me
stop wanting to hack RR's.

Here is what I like about the Galaxy: Finally we have a script editor that is functional and clean. It just works!

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com