Richard Gaskin wrote:
J. Landman Gay wrote:
Richard Gaskin wrote:
I can only find engines through v2.6.1 at <ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/engines/> -- where are engines for v2.7.x obtained?

I usually just grab them from the downloads page on the web site. Or do you need a 2.7 version that isn't current?

I can only find complete installs there, and all I'm looking for is the runtime engine to make standalones with. The current version would be fine -- what's the URL?

I meant, I download the whole shebang and then grab the engine out of it.

Check your copy of Enterprise to see if it already contains the Mac and Windows standalone engines. They are in mine. If you don't see them, just make a 1-card standalone and build for all available platforms, and they will show up in there.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]