Sarah Reichelt wrote:

What engine should I be using for CGI stuff on OS X?

At the moment I'm using the 2.1.2 Darwin engine as specified in
Jacque's wonderful CGI tutorial, but I would love to change to 2.7
since I would not have to remember to save stacks in the old format
all the time :-)

That's the last Darwin engine. I asked for a new one quite a while ago, but so far, no go. Hardly anyone needs it, so I bet they've forgotten I mentioned it.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]