Mark Schonewille wrote:
There is some important information in the "What's New" files that come with Revolution.

Thanks.  I did some sleuthing and turned up the PDF with the details:

 <installfolder>/Resources/Examples/U3 Documentation.pdf

You handle the u3Eject message in the startUp handler, which is sent to your standalone together with a parameter.

I don't understand. If I'm responding to the startup message, how does one also respond to u3eject within that handler? :\

In practice though think we're okay on that one, since my original hunch that u3eject is of limited value seems to be the case.

New question:

It wasn't clear from the docs how I could get my app to auto-launch instead of U3's launcher app.

Is there a way to do that?

If I'm required to make my own custom-built drive to do that I may not bother with U3 at all, since we also need Mac and Linux support as well and the complications of U3 may not be worth it just to get auto-launch on one platform.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation