Richard Gaskin wrote:
If I'm required to make my own custom-built drive to do that I may not bother with U3 at all, since we also need Mac and Linux support as well and the complications of U3 may not be worth it just to get auto-launch on one platform.

If you want auto-launch, you'd be better of writing your own Application to do it. A program that sits on a Mac, Windows and Linux box that constantly polls for the device, and then launches the program when found.

And something to ponder... The only reason I have U3 on my flash drive is because I can now develop for it. Before Rev supported U3, I removed it from my flash drive as I saw no benefit from it. Just my two cents.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/