On Feb 1, 2007, at 3:23 AM, Mark Powell wrote:

Combination of two earlier threads...

I am running XP with Rev 2.7.2. In standalone, closing a modal suspends
the rev application and the user is thrown into another currently
running application (Outlook or Photoshop, for example).

My understanding from the October/November time frame is that this is a
known bug that was said to be high priority.  Does anyone know if this
has been fixed in newer versions? Is there *ANY* established workaround
for it?

Many thanks from the land of eternal snow.

Hi Mark,

This hasn't been fixed in 2.7.4 but I imagine it will be in 2.7.5. I don't know of any workarounds but I haven't tried to find any either.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com