Hi Kresten,

Set the traversalOn of the button to false. You can do this from the message box or in the property inspector. On the basic properties pane of the property inspector, you will see a checkbox called "Focus with keyboard" or "TraversalOn". Make sure that this checkbox is not checked.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-feb-2007, om 1:38 heeft Kresten Bjerg het volgende geschreven:

Hi
I have buttons, which, on mouseup, shall use bits of user- selectedtext
from a textfield. But it seems that the clicking of some  buttons
deselects the text before it can be caught. I guess this is a trivial
problem,but : what is the trick to postpone the deselection ?
I shall be grateful for advice
Kresten Bjerg