Dave Cragg wrote:
On 13 Feb 2007, at 02:28, Derek Bump wrote:

I know that you cannot use commands associated with any Rev Library until after the startup handler has finished, but is the following command part of the libURL library?

  get url "http://www.mysite.com/";

The reason I ask is because it seems to me that it would not be, but is instead built into the engine.

A reasonable assumption, but I'm afraid "get url" does need libUrl when used with ftp and http URLs. The same is true for other calls using http and ftp urls (load, post, etc.) and also the cachedUrls() function.

Derek, would you be able to make that call from a preOpenCard handler in the first card of your mainStack?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation