Hi All,

I would like to pass a large buffer of binary data to an External Function, but I'm not sure how to go about it in TranScript.

The C code for it looks a bit like this:

int                                     myXCounter;
int                                     myYCounter;
unsigned char*          myImagePtr;

myImagePtr = theImagePtr;
for (myYCounter = 0;myYCounter < 512;myYCounter++)
        {
        for (myXCounter = 0;myXCounter < 512;myXCounter++)
                {
                myImagePtr[0] = 0;
                myImagePtr[1] = 128;
                myImagePtr[2] = 0;
                myImagePtr[3] = 128;
                myImagePtr += 4;
                }
        }

I then would I write this so it is stored inside a TranScript variable?

Thanks a lot and All the Best
Dave