[EMAIL PROTECTED]

visit our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com

On Feb 20, 2007, at 12:44 PM, Bill Marriott wrote:

Not Microsoft. Real Networks.

http://www.rhapsody.com

Tracks purchased from Rhapsody DO work on the iPod. Their DRM is no more or
less onerous than ITMS. You can, for example, burn tracks to CD.

The key difference from iTunes is that Rhapsody is an all-you-can-eat
"radio" model in which you can listen to as many tracks as you want from
their library, which is fairly extensive.

"Stephen Barncard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rhapsody is MS's downloaded music attempt to compete with iTunes. It's
basically RealAudio codecs and some pretty Draconian DRM, PC only and
works with just a few players. They're part of the other 15% that's not
iPod.

What is "Rhapsody", and why do you suppose it works so differently from
other apps that run perfectly under Parallels?