On 7 Mar 2007, at 18:14, J. Landman Gay wrote:
One advantage to entering the report yourself is that you will get emails as your bug progresses through the system so that you are kept informed. If an RR employee enters the bug for for you, they will get the emails instead. Another reason to enter it yourself is that the report will be filed immediately. If the support team does it for you, it may wait in a queue until someone has time to enter it. Eventually it will get entered though.

I'll enter it as soon as I can log on. My point is that for a 5 minute job of changing the docs is greatly extended thus wasting resources.

All the Best
Dave