I have tried to move a button based on the properties of two buttons but this does not work. Here is the script:

on preopenCard

if the label of button "check3" is not visible and the label of button "check6" is visible
  then
    set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
  end if

end preopenCard

If I just type set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card in the message box, it works. But with the if statement the above does not work.

Any suggestions?

Charles Szasz