Hi,

I don't have access to all of those posts as I'm working away at the moment. I have two main problems:

1. The export snapshot command leaks memory like it's going out of fashion.

2. The export snapshot when used in the context of a rectangle still leaks memory but not as badly as the other form, however I can't seem to get the correct rectangle coordinates for the portion of the window I want to dump.

From looking at the posts you mention (the ones I can access), I found the following:

on mouseUp
  put the loc of stack "printstack" into altloc
  set the left of stack "printstack" to 2500  --off screen
  put the windowid of stack "PrintStack" into tWinID
put "0,0,"& the width of stack "printstack" & comma & the height of stack "printstack" into trect
  set the rect of the templateimage to trect
  create invisible image imgname
  export snapshot from rect trect of window tWinID to pictvar as JPEG
  put pictvar into image imgname of this stack
  SHOW img imgname of this stack
  ## optional, but looks better ;-)
  set the loc of stack "printstack" to altloc
end mouseUp

Is this the code you mean? From looking at it, I assume that it too will leak memory?

All the Best
Dave