Hi,

Ok thanks a lot, it probably is leaking memory then. Since you are using a JPEG image and not writing to a file it probably doesn't notice.

However, after a random number of times your App may crash, hang or just quit, I'm not sure if this is because memory gets full or whether some kind of memory corruption causes it.

Oh, BTW, What platform are you running on/developing for?

All the Best
Dave