Ken Ray wrote:
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:51:40 -0300, Andre Garzia wrote:

I am learning what a byte is and how to code in C using TurboC from 1990... my classmates are happy, ignorance is bliss...

Nothing like being on the bleeding edge!
;-)

But seriously, Andre, congratulations! May it go smoothly and successfully! :-)

If he is that good an xtalker before he gets his degree, what's he going to be like when he's done? :)

Good going, Andre.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]