On Apr 16, 2007, at 9:31 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

recipe to date (experienced both on Windows and Mac)

Connection to internet: direct, hard-wired, ethernet to cable modem
a) play above URL in Firefox: runs fine
b) create rev stack,  1 player "tutorial: 1 btn, script:
on mouseUp
set the filename of player "tutorial" to "http:// www.himalayanacademy.com/resources/lexicon/ Lexicon_Workshop_Tutorial.mov"
  start player "tutorial"
end mouseUp

I just tested the mouseUp script on OS 10.4.9 (Intel) using an Aiport connection and the video played fine. I opened up Rev 2.8.1 beta 3 to test. The only change I made was referencing player 1 rather than player "tutorial".

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems