What's in field "FieldFrameCount"? Is it possible it's not a number? Perhaps you've got text in there you're not seeing (i.e. spaces, returns, etc.)?

On Apr 19, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Dave wrote:

Hi,

I'm using RunRev 2.8.0.370.

I have the following in a Button Script:

  put text of field "FieldFrameCount" into myFrameCount
  repeat with myFrameCounter = 1 to myFrameCount

It has been working fine up until about half an hour ago when it started giving me this execution error:

Type:   repeat error in 'with' end condition expression
Object: button
Line:   repeat with myFrameCounter - 1 to myFrameCount

I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it!

I've tried re-starting RunRev and then Restarting the whole machine.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave

Chris Sheffield