[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Apparently I can’t enable a menuItem by name such as: enable menuItem “Do Something”

Do I HAVE to indicate the menu name and position?

Yes, pretty much.

Further, since I can’t do something like: enable menuItem 19 to 23 of btn "Tasks" is there something similar I CAN do other than listing the lines individually?

I wasn't able to changed the enabled status of more than one line at a time, but you can do this:

  enable line 3 of btn "file" -- or disable

When I want to specify a menu item by name, I do this:

 enable line lineoffset("do something",btn "file") of btn "file"

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]