From: "Viktoras Didziulis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 5:38 PM
Subject: smartDraw and alternatives

what software for easy drawing eye-candy diagrams (Tree diagrams, ER, block
diagrams from templates) do you usually use? I tried smartDraw (www
smartdraw.com) but for some reason it is very unstable and almost unusable
on my system, so decided to ask for your advice again on comparable
alternatives (MacOSX, Linux, Windows). Thanks in advance!

Visio is nice (but expensive) for Windows only. Available from M$ and I think there is a trial version on their website.

Scott Kane
"Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come." Victor Hugo