For anyone who's interested, I did create bug #5109 for this issue. Feel free to add your votes.

On Jun 3, 2007, at 9:26 AM, Shari wrote:

I've noticed a lot of software that requires 10.3.9 lately, I get the feeling that was pretty much the cutoff these days.

By the way, thank you, Chris, for verifying that I wasn't crazy. Much appreciated :-)

A little snippet in the help docs would have been very welcome, and saved me much agony, if the Rev engine itself supports such a cutoff for variations of OSX. Maybe even they didn't know.......

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games
BIackjack Gold