On 6/8/07, David Bovill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There are reasons that there are very very few robust
developer contributed libraries in our community while there are good ones
in python and ruby, and OK ones in php. This can and should change, and a
carefully planned open source strategy would be a low cost part of that
change.

In 2002, I built an website titled "RROpenSource" which had the ability for
users to contribute Open Source RR projects online. Ready to launch, I
disclosed it only to a few, I believe you included. If I recall correctly,
you mentioned you were working on a similar project and requested I not
release RROpenSource as you were almost ready to launch. So, it never came
to light.

Just wondering if that is still part of your 'carefully planned open source
strategy' ? I suppose that project probably ended up in the 'under 10%'
activity filter as well.