On 7 Jun 2007, at 4:59, Brian Yennie wrote:

Snip.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rev follow a similar path. What if, for example, you had the *paid* option to move from 2.9 to 2.9.1, 2.9.2, 2.9.3, 2.9.4 and so on instead of jumping to 3.0? I'm guessing many users here would pay for the option to stay with the version they have if they knew it would be supported, bug fixed, and kept compatible with OS updates. Yes it might cannibalize some upgrades, but it would also create revenue from people who might never upgrade to the next version, especially if they see the current one breaking.

No thanks!

Cheers,

Luis.