Hi Dave,

Le 22 juin 07 à 14:39, Dave a écrit :

Af far as I can tell I'm doing everything that should be done and the IDE crashes out.

How many among us have ended by finding their own mistakes?
;-)
Actually, if you don't find anything related to your problem in BZ, it might signify that it's an issue related to your stack * somewhere you have not thought of...
You focus on 'alwaysBuffer' when the real cause is elsewhere.
Investigate: overlapping controls, nested groups and ALL your code, pending messages, etc.
So many fields to check.
Good luck :-)

* As Ken pointed it out very clearly.

Best regards from Paris,