I originally thought it would be useful to see if Run Rev could mimic ads I have seen on television in which an animated pencil is used to write a signature at the bottom of a page of text.

Alas, it was not to be. Couldn't find a way to convert the alphabet to Run Rev graphic objects.

Maybe someone has some ideas.

In any event, here are some examples of the pencil in animation.

In the message box run:

go url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/WritingWithPencil.rev";

Jim

P. S. This works best in Run Rev 2.6. The pencil took a beating in subsequent upgrades.

P.S. If the number one pencil in America is the No. 2 lead pencil, why is it No. 2?