From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

G'day John,

I am in Sydney, Oz. We could almost form a user group (if only the country wasn't so damn big) : )

It'd be nice to all get together sometime kind of like they do for Europe and the USA. Though I'm unsure how many of us there is in order to make it anything more than a friendly get together (not that there is anything wrong in that). Of course I'd have to be very careful not to accuse anybody of being from NSW when they are in QLD or of being in "Australia" when they come from Tassy! <g>

Scott Kane